Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Web Empire Grows

I've got my placeholder website up and running. Is it spotty? Yep. Not very pretty? No, not really. But I hope it's serviceable until something better comes along.

One of the main problems I'm having is the amount of new work I can't display. I've got a lot out there, awaiting either approval for future production, a contract for work I've already had approved, or for product to hit the shelves. In each case, I can't use any assets I've created on my publicly-available pages.

In the future more work will continue to become available, making my site more robust. But for now, sparse is better than nothing. I also intend to create a lot more work in the coming months, and that should help in filling the vast emptiness of my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment